Wednesday, March 21, 2007

American Idol's terrible year


Sometimes American Idol has kids on it that can really just blow you away. Conversely, they have years where people like Reuben and Fantasia win. This is definitely an off year for Idol, they are terrible. To pay tribute to the singers out there who got the shaft I am starting a series of my favorite singer from other "reality" shows. I may even throw in some idol performances that truly brought it instead of this yodeling, beat-boxing crap. If you have time, watch all the videos as his talent really progresses towards the end.

For my first Montage, here is Mig Ayesa from RockStar:INXS.







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are out of your mind!

Captain Dude said...

How am I out of my mind? I am not posting anonymously and supporting crappy non-talent.

Anonymous said...

I hope that Sanjaya kid wins. That would be funny.