Tuesday, January 16, 2007

H.I.N. pt7

Yesterday Dude7 agreed to send a cleaning crew to my house this morning to clean my house. Additionally, he sent Dude8, who is the replacement for Dude3, to my house last night to inspect the work. Dude8 had just driven in from a vacation in SC with his family and I felt bad that he was having to deal with me on this. He was shocked by out time line and some of the events. Again I was asked "why didn't we just fix this?" He caught himself and asked the best question I could have hoped to hear; "Captain Dude, what do you want us to do for you right now?"

We are providing Dudes 7 and 8 with a time line of events, a list of how customers are inconvenienced in these situations, and a process improvement document since we don't feel it's fair to complain if you don't have a better solution.

No comments: