Friday, January 19, 2007

Grey's Anatomy


I was reading this article, and wondered how we got to this point. Looking at what he said:

"No, I did not call (co-star) T.R. (Knight) a faggot," Washington told reporters. "Never happened, never happened."
The speech police, ironically so-called liberals, immediately jumped his case. First off, it appears he used the word in context and did not actually use it as a slur. Secondly, it appears as if he was responding to a question.

In case I am ever questioned about anything I would like GLAAD, PETA, the ACLU, and other similar organizations to please post a list of words that I should not use; even when answering specific questions or within the context of defending myself against accusations. I assume "faggot" should be the "fag-word" since "f-word" is spoken for. Perhaps it should be the "gay f-word", or can we not use gay?

TR Knight had this to say on, shocker, the Ellen DeGenerate show:

Knight, who said soon after the October fracas that he is gay, appeared in Tuesday's taping of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" to discuss the original incident and Washington's recent comments.

"He referred to me as a faggot," Knight said of the October incident. "Everyone heard it."


I would also like announce that if I am ever in the spotlight and it starts to fade I will immediately announce that I am gay. Simultaneously I will then ask people to act like I never said that since I am supposed to be no different than anyone else. If that doesn't work I will wait three months and announce that I am not gay just to start conversation about myself.

Also, Robert Redford thinks the Bush administration owes us an apology.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not only does he owe us an apology b/c Redford said so but also because and I quote, "Bush lied, people died."