Wednesday, February 14, 2007

We've been sick


First off, yes I have the cutest boy on the planet thank you for noticing. Secondly starting Sunday we have all not been feeling well with the exception of Mrs. Dude. She had the wonderful task of trying to nursemaid all of us from Sunday afternoon through Monday as the entire house struggled with a stomach virus. I lost about 8 lbs via various means and slept on the couch in the "sick room." Mrs. Dude ran around with homemade Chicken Soup and Lysol trying to prevent the stuff from moving beyond the borders of the room I was in with one of the kids. I think the storm has passed, I hope none of my readers end up with this thing, it was awful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, now that you mention it, since I logged on to your site, I've been feeling a bit queasy???????