Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Al Gore (tool)

What is wrong with this guy? He doesn't seem like a complete idiot yet when he opens his mouth he really tries to prove it. Yesterday day it was discovered that Mr. Global Warming spends $30,000 a month to heat and cool his home. His 20 room 8 bathroom Nashville Mansion. I am all for making all the money you can and living how you want, as long as you aren't telling other people they need to pick up your slack. It's also odd that people attach themselves to this guy as if he is anyone special at all. See Mike's blog as a reference.

On a lighter note I saw "The Hollywood Primaries" on Extra or some other TV rag. Celebrities always make me feel so smart. Jeff Goldblum was asked which candidate he currently liked and he said Al Gore, of course no one had the nerve to tell him Mr. Gore isn't running. It was nice to see some of the stars remain neutral on the question, but Oprah's buddy was the worst of all. She led some sort of retarded cheer for Barack Obama. It was sad to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would give my left nut to hear that cheer. What a bunch of retarded imbeciles.

Sean Hannity did an expose on Al Gore two Sunday nites ago, about his use of private jets. Same thing as what was on Drudge. Do as I say not as I do.