Friday, February 16, 2007

Restless Leg Syndrome (total crap)


I was watching TV last night and saw a commercial for some crap called Restless Leg Syndrome. More specifically it was a particular type of medicine to help people deal with this problem. Wow, a miracle! I hope these same brilliant people can develop a cure for the following equally catastrophic illnesses:

I'm fat but won't quit eating too much syndrome
I want to be rich but hate to work syndrome
I think I know everything but I am really stupid syndrome ( I may have this one)
I don't like anyone but want everyone to like me syndrome
I think these are all about the same since the real name for Restless Leg Syndrome is "My legs feel funny because I'm too lazy to ever walk" syndrome. Pretty soon they will be making pills for everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I suffer from a severe case of the third one.