Monday, February 19, 2007

Senator John McCain


I am not a fan of Senator McCain though, currently, he will be the next President. Yesterday in a rare conservative sighting of the senator he spoke out harshly against abortion. Is the Senator going to go conservative? I will be watching him closely since I have previously thought he could run for either party.

EDIT:
I felt the need to clarify that I am a huge fan of Senator McCain as a man, a hero and servant to our country. I have not previously liked his politics is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Military service does not automatically translate to "good politician." And while military service is something to be admired, it should not be used as a political pass. Once you enter the political arena you are judged based on your stance on issues, not the theater you served.

The phrase "McCain-Feingold" tells me everything I need to know about Sen. McCain. He is for limiting free speech. We don't need that in the Oval Office.

By the way, did you know John F. Kerry served in Viet Nam?

Captain Dude said...

Yes everyone knows Kerry served.