Friday, February 09, 2007

The astronaut debacle


So this stuff is cracking me up. Our astronauts are the best and brightest both physically and mentally, of that I have no doubt. Unfortunately it looks like they might be would a little too tight in some cases. I can't believe what this woman was attempting to do. It does verify my argument about men and women working together closely for extended periods of time though.

Things like this are one of the reasons men and women shouldn't be on ships at sea together for months at a time. You wouldn't believe the crap those goes on on those things when they are underway for 6 months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, I'm all about women being in the military, police forces, so on and so forth, but they should have separate units. But I also think that the charges they are hitting her with are ridiculous. She was packing a BB gun and pepper spray, not a .45 Beretta and a body bag. Yes, hit her with some harassment charges, but with the tools she chose, the job they are speculating just doesn't fit.