Tuesday, July 18, 2006

CNN officially merges with the National Enquirer


CNN, which I always felt had a pretty sharp list to the port (left) side, has officially joined the ranks of the sensationalist leftist rags our country likes to call news outlets. Yesterday morning they ran a graphic entitled "Breaking News" President caught using expletive! Oh SHIT, I said that to see if any news crews would appear in my backyard while I watch my kids playing in the pool. Nope guess it didn't really matter. That's the stupidest crap I have ever heard, luckily our President is a Texan and probably is having a good laugh over whatever smacktard typed up that graphic.

I don't care if you dislike the President, but stick to real issues like policy not casual conversation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I'm not really quite sure what they were hoping to accomplish with this story. If this is considered "news" then CNN has defintely lost some credibility. Not that they had an overabundance anyway with the likes of Larry King "Barely" Alive and Anderson "Pooper".

They will report this nonsense but not even mention the nearly 500 WMDs that were discovered in Iraq nearly a month ago. What a fair and balanced network!