Monday, July 10, 2006

Another Mconahey sighting


Shamelessly, well actually I am quite embarrassed, Teddy from just-teddy.com has responded in a violent and disgusting manner in the misspelled Mconahey rankings contest. Teddy has chosen to bare his own chest in an effort to repel people from his website. I respond with the classic "I just threw up a little in my mouth" which is sadly true. I am now debating my own shirtless picture but shall leave that to the readers of my blog to decide whether or not I shall bare my chest on the Internet. I also refuse to repeat the subject's name multiple times in a single post and furthermore I extend the respect of capitalizing Teddy's name. I shall win with no excuses.
Please comment on whether or not Captain Dude should appear half-naked in a future post.
P.S. Should this disgusting turn of events cause me to remove my shirt I will call upon the photographic talents of the VelvetMantis. This should ensure which way he votes.
MconaheyMconaheyMconaheyMconaheyMconaheyMconaheyMconaheyMconahey MconaheyMconaheyMconaheyMconaheyMconaheyMconaheyMconaheyMconahey MconaheyMconaheyMconaheyMconaheyMconaheyMconaheyMconaheyMconahey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be a man. Go for the full frontal nudity shot.