Thursday, August 31, 2006

Rookie Analysis


So, with the Pre-Season almost over here's what I think of the rookies I have watched:

Vince Young: Tremendous athlete, running/scrambling is solid, passing game still needs work.

LenDale White: Fat (as pictured), needs to get trim and start running. Looks to be powerful.

Reggie Bush: He's good to go, looks dangerous as long as everything isn't on him.

Jay Cutler: Looks incredible, should be good to go next season as a starter. Already prepared to step in as a reliever.

Matt Leinart: Looking good, should have been in camp on time. Hopefully he will be ready to start after Warner trows his first pick.

Mario Williams: Is he even playing?

Laurence Maroney: Watch out Corey Dillon, he's good to go.

Rex Grossman: Fragile. Someone just told me he isn't actually a rookie he just hasn't played much.


I think those are all the big names. If I left out one of your favorite players, feel free to get your own blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I give the Titans 4 games before they throw Young and White to the wolves.