Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Another Funny Commercial (Dish TV)


In one of the new Dish or Direc TV ads there is a family talking about how "shocked" they were at cable prices and how they decided to give one of the satellite providers a try. It's all pretty standard fodder until they talk about their kids teacher giving satellite TV an "A+". They cut to the teacher in her "classroom". This woman is about 23-25 yrs old and has on a red button up shirt that is unbuttoned all they way to her waist clearly showing nothing but a bra underneath. I am not saying this is indecent or anything, I just wonder how this got approved as an elementary educator in her classroom dressed this way. I can't find a picture of her right now but when I do I will insert it into this post, it's too funny.

No comments: