Saturday, December 23, 2006

Rosie vs "The Donald"


Wow, these two are ridiculous! I do have to say that Rosie certainly started it and asked for anything that comes her way now. The View has become the worst show ever with the ladies now only capable of slander and rude commentary against people who do not share their ideals. They have now taken over, from Oprah, as the show I dislike the most. I certainly wish they would use their influence and position to better the world instead of just talking bad about anyone who isn't a raging liberal. to be fair let's sort what was said:

"Left the first wife, had an affair, left the second wife, had an affair. Had kids both times, but he's the moral compass for 20-year-olds in America," O'Donnell said on Wednesday's View. "Donald, sit and spin, my friend."

She went on to discuss the Apprentice star's personal finances, claiming he went bankrupt—an assertion that he denies, as he has never personally filed for bankruptcy.

To clear it up you have affairs BEFORE you leave your wife, otherwise it is just called dating. Not that it's OK to have an affair, but I don't know that he did. Secondly plenty of families in America have "mixed" families by different sets of parents. A lesbian should be the last person complaining about this. Rosie needs a lesson from her accountants on how bankruptcy actually works for the wealthy and their corporations it doesn't mean they have no money and is often used to shelter assets from seizure. Lastly, her biggest mistake was the last sentence in the first paragraph. A personal attack and completely uncalled for. At that point I felt like anything Donald wanted to say was fine. Here are some of his statements:

"You can't make false statements," Trump said, per his publicist. "Rosie will rue the words she said. I'll most likely sue her for making those false statements—and it'll be fun. Rosie's a loser. A real loser. I look forward to taking lots of money from my nice fat little Rosie."

"Rosie O'Donnell is disgusting, both inside and out," he said. "You take a look at her, she's a slob. She talks like a truck driver."

"I loved it, I gloat over it, I think it's wonderful because I like to see bad people fail," he said. "Rosie failed, I'm happy about it."

"I believe Barbara made a terrible mistake putting her on, and I think Barbara's probably paying a big price," he said. "If I were running The View, I'd fire Rosie. I mean, I'd look her right in that fat ugly face of hers, I'd say, 'Rosie, you're fired.' "

Everything he said is true, but very mean. They should both can it, Trump before he's more hated and Rosie before he ruins her financially.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This whole episode actually makes me LIKE Trump more, and Elizabeth Hasselback is hot.