Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Comic Relief 2006

Late last week I saw that Comic Relief 2006 was coming on HBO so I decided to watch and get a laugh. I was amazed that none of these people can tell jokes anymore. All they do is bash the President, and they don't just make fun of his voice or something half comical like that, they are really mean about his character. It was really awful and actually made me want to not donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.
Bill Maher, looking like a circus clown in his bad make-up, rants about how stupid the President is because of Dr. David Hager's appointment on some FDA advisory committee. This man's transgressions apparently taint everyone on Capitol Hill if you believe Maher. Then comes Ray Romano, he was pretty funny and just did a nice normal comedy routine. Then Rosie O'Donnell gets up there and does THE EXACT SAME THING Maher did. She used different words but it was the same boring White House crap. By the way Rosie doesn't want to visit Arizona now because the airports are testing the full body x-ray machines and they violate her privacy. I think that really sucks since most people really want to see Rosie naked. I miss the days when comics could actually tell jokes that were funny, swearing was shock value, and they had to be creative. Now they stand up and just whine. LAME!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robin Williams is so annoying that I can't stand to look at him. I did not see CR 1-8 but if Mork is going to be in the rest of them then count me out. I don't care if he's talking about the president or a dog on the side of the road. He is not funny, just unbearably annoying.