Thursday, November 16, 2006

Politicians Suck


Now that the House and Senate have swapped party control we are already getting to see some ridiculous political wrangling. Apparently Ms. Pelosi wants Colonel Murtha for the Majority leader and the rest of her party wants Steny Hoyer, the current whip. To be clear I don't give a crap who it is at all. I just think it's sad that we have to see this type of infighting already. I am sure the other side of the aisle is already enjoying this total crapfest. I think that's crap too that Republicans are enjoying this. Career politicians just can't seem to work on issues, they have to work on each other all the time. A good example is this quote from Col. Murtha:
"Even though I think it’s total crap, I’ll vote for it and pass it because that’s what Nancy wants," Murtha said.
Hey man, thanks for looking out for the American people. That's a decorated war hero folks, and I am sure a good man on some level but geez why do you support something that's "total crap?" Why is it total crap, and can we have something better that isn't total crap?

I think the point is that there is no such thing as bipartisan amongst career politicians. Sad but true.

2 comments:

Pieces of Apollo said...

Haha, it's times like these when I'm proud to be an American.

Anonymous said...

I'm rather enjoying the Democrats idiocy myself. I like that it's the Dems turn to look like fools rather than my own party.