Friday, April 17, 2009

Disrespectful Attitudes



Driving back from Michigan last week I caught the end of a talk show where some liberals were defending the President. Their opinions were skewed, but that's what makes this a great country. What I had a problem with was them referring to President Obama as "Barack." Certainly no one ever called President Clinton "Bill" and President Bush "George" when they referred to him. I did not appreciate the outright slander and lies told about President Bush; I am equally offended when people do not respect President Obama's position. Does that mean I like him, would vote for him, or agree with him? Not at all, bu the is the President of the United States and should be treated as such.

1 comment:

Mike said...

I would totally agree with that. No matter how you feel about the man in office. You should at least give the office the respect it deserves.