Monday, February 04, 2008

The Super Bowl


This was the worst Super Bowl ever. I didn't really care who won, but I did kind of want to see a perfect season. I also think Tom Coughlin is a jerk so it was hard to watch his team win. That said the game was hugely boring an don top of that Tom Petty has to be the worst "performer" ever. Is that guy even alive? He barely moves and the microphone was so big I couldn't tell if he was even singing. To make it worse my wife invited over some friends and non of their husbands came with them but all their kids did. This means that ten feet from my tv three women were yelling and cackling for hours. Meanwhile, upstairs the five kids over the age of four were tearing the sheetrock of the walls down to the studs and then putting it back. At least it sounded like a construction project. The two babies decided to throw elmo toys and blocks at me downstairs while this was going on.

I hated yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wager that the game was awful because of your surroundings. I had just the opposite experience. I thought it was a great game, but I was watching it in Key West, so you can take that for what it's worth.