Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A friend in need

So, I have some friends and family members who are missionaries. These people serve their beliefs in the most self-sacrificial way you could ever imagine. I am glad that God has not yet asked me to be a missionary when I see how hard these people work.

All that aside, my family tries to make it a point to support several different groups of these people. It is often amazing that whenever we have a little bit of extra money one of our groups has a special need. We were recently blessed with a little extra money and when the time came to choose who to give it to I told Mrs. Dude "Just wait, someone will need it within the next few days." True to form, we received a request from one of our friends in Malaysia. They have the, very legitimate, need for a car and are trying to raise $5,000. The vehicle they are wanting to purchase is the Proton Wira pictured above, let's see if we can't help them out.

I don't normally ask for money but if you have it to give, now is the time.

To learn about Nick and Rosie, click here.
To donate to their cause, click here.

Spread the word!

No comments: