Tuesday, December 11, 2007

More from Dr. J.

Nice isn't it?

Hey readers,
I get campus gigs by contacting club leaders and teachers. But for every gig I get, there are many reactions like this evo-prof wrote me today. Take a look at my sincere inquiry. Then look at the evo's reaction. This is not an exception! This is what they are usually like!
Merry Christmas. Dr J
"If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you."
the Creator Himself said this in John 15, verse 18 Amen. So be it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Bio prof,
My name is Charles Jackson and I am a creation science educator.
But don't discount me so quickly. Just give me a minute.
Do you ever wonder what it would be like to meet a real creationist? -- nothing like the lampoon-stereotype circulated among like-opined preservers of the status quo. What motivates creationists? Can they think? What do they really want? Have they any substance at all? More importantly -- do you really want to know? Or are the rumors just -- good enough?
I am willing to come and give, say a 20-minute presentation to your class or departmental honors society or whatever group you choose, then do Q/A-discussion lasting the remainder of whatever time we have. If my place in the controversy defines me as a sort of "loyal opposition" ... remember what is said about "keeping them closer." If to you, my credentials define me as a colleague then -- why not?
Take advantage of this opportunity and email me: DrJackson@PointsofOrigins.com
We can make plans for a date/time to fit both our schedules.
Sincerely yours, in the interest of academic growth and freedom, Dr. Charles Jackson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Misguided Fool,
I do not have time for fools such as you. Do not email me again. I am not interested in your ignorance and do not waste my time. People like you are disgrace for humanity.
(a grown-up biology professor from Kent State University!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An "open minded" liberal, no doubt.