Thursday, September 27, 2007

Men's public bathrooms


The last five times I have been in a public men's restroom I have seen some shocking behavior. I am turning to my blog to plead with men everywhere to please observe some decency in these disgusting places. First, whoever keeps unloading his bowels everywhere I go and not flushing please start. What is the purpose of leaving that for all to see? I am assuming this is the same guys that pees all over the toilet and walls too. Second, I have noticed some men walking up to the urinals and dropping their pants (and underwear) to their feet to pee standing up. Boys, this is why we have zippers so please stop showing everyone your disgusting butt while you stand and pee. Please spread the word, and see the following vidoe for more etiquette.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As someone who spent two years of his high school work career cleaning bathrooms, trust me when I say that men are disgusting, but women are ten times worse. I'd rather clean a men's room than a women's room any day.