Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tom Cruise (off the deep end)


So, did anyone see this guy last night with Diane Sawyer? I think he has lost his marbles, everything he said sounded like he was a used car salesman trying to convince the world to buy some borken down rust bucket. I don't know who is managing his medication, but the crazy mood swings between Oprah and last night are pretty entertaining. By the way he also can't remember the last time he had a cold and attributes that to Scientology. Scientology is just a fantastic topic on its own, but can bea easily summed up with the word Xenu. Xenu has enslaved us all with his psychic influence, and L. Ron Hubbard figured out how to save us all. by the way Xenu is an alien, not a protest marching alien a real "I got a flying saucer" alien. Here's some fun reading on the religion that seems to be very popular right now. Pretty soon I won't be able to go to the movies anymore, all the actors irritate me too much. I wish they would just go back to being pretty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally ! Something that we see eye to eye on...

Captain Dude said...

We who?