Friday, April 14, 2006

Movie Review (Monster In-Law)


This movie sucks, and I don't mean "I'm a guy who doesn't like romantic comedies" type suck. I mean "Perhaps you can die of boredom" type sucking. I belive the story and script are well-written, but the acting was horrid. Jennifer Lopez and Alias dude were mediocre, and Jane Fonda was TERRIBLE. Wanda Sykes could have made the movie, but all she said the whole time was stupid stuff like "Oh, shit!" The main reason I think it was the acting and not the story was that when J-Lo's roomates are in a scene it's pretty decent. Unfortunately, those scenes are pretty rare. The story was predictable but could have been funny if the acting or perhaps the directing of certain actors had been better. I recommend avoiding this picture at all costs.

No comments: