Thursday, September 25, 2008

Knight Rider

I watched Knight Rider, the new one, last night to see if my initial impressions were wrong about the pilot when it aired a few months ago. This show sucks. It's completely overly sexual to the point of the main guy getting his butt kicked when some girl flashes her boobies at him. Have some subtlety and maybe it would work but geez, the whole show was women in their underwear and the "hero" not being able to control himself and his urges. Speaking of the new Michael Knight, you should never dress up a male model in an Army uniform and start calling him a tough guy. I mean really, the guy was an Abercrombie & Fitch model which is almost never mistaken for a special forces operative. This show will be canned in less than three months. This is a shame since it could've been great even with a Ford instead of the TA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I concur. The pilot was available for download on iTunes a week before the actual air date. So I thought, what the heck. I used to like the original.

This show sucks.