Thursday, July 03, 2008

I love East Tennessee

Every morning I read the following sections of Knoxville's Craigslist:
Bikes
Free
General
Sporting
Music Instr

Sometimes I come across these little gems that make my patrols worthwhile:

Reply to: sale-741125243@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-03, 1:08AM EDT


I LIKE TO GO SPORTING AT THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAINS OR IN THE WOODS BUT YOU CANT GET A BOAT BACK THERE 4 WHEELERS CAN ONLY GO SO FAR I NEED A SPORTING TOOL IF YOU HAVE A CHEAP 16 OR 20 OR 12 LET ME KNOW PRICE,KIND, I GIVE YOU MY NO AND WE CAN TALK ON PNONE DONT GO SPORTING AT THE PAWN SHOP THEY WILL ONLY TAKE THE SPORT OUT OF IT AND YOU WONT HAVE NO FUN
Since I know you don't believe me, see for yourself.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Entry brought to you courtesy of our wonderful public education system!