Monday, June 12, 2006

Throwing Stones


Yesterday I had the privilege of watching folks stand inside a glass house and throw stones at another person. I have never seen anything like that in my life. Lately I have observed these people wanting several things, but being unwilling to take on the burden themselves. I think that's total crap. These people want a great social club that's run for them without expending much effort themselves.
In general, I am tired of lazy people who want someone else to fix their problems. It reminds me of when I played sports as a younger man. When I played team sports, like football, there was always one guy on the team that would blame other people for anything that went wrong, even if it was clearly his fault. When I played individual sports, like wrestling, there really weren't a whole lot of people I could blame if things didn't go well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That house is a fake. There is no furniture in it. Who would live in a house with no furniture. I knew a guy who only had a chair and a small black and white tv in his house, but it didn't look like the one in your blog post. Where do the people go to the restroom in this house? I would be emabarrassed. I would be embarrassed anyway. I bet the owner of this house spends alot on windex. Is it structurely sound? If you know this person, tell them that if they are thinking about getting blinds, don't go to Lowes. Its a total rip off there. I know a guy who can do it for cheap. He does a good job, its just he's had a rough life. He lost part of his left foot when he was seven - snake bit it. But don't think for a minute he can't put up blinds for cheap! Is this one of the pictures you have to stare at until it turns into something else. I wish I could turn into something else. I would use my power for good only. I think the wonder twins were a bunch of boneheads. Everytime one would turn into some kind of water something and the other would turn into a animal of some sort. Whopdie do! Before giving someone a super power I think they should first have to pass some type of standardized test. Hopefully that would prevent the wonder dipsh#$% from happening again. I forget what I was talking about. See you next Thursday? Where did the other 3 speeds go?