Thursday, June 29, 2006

PETA (losers)

The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals have been lying to the public for many years. I personally donated money to them in 1995 before I knew what they were really about. I got a solicitation in the mail to help save a few homeless pups and sent in $20. I was then bombarded with animal horror stories for several years, lesson learned. Some PETA member equate themselves with people like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Ghandi, and Jesus Christ. They ALL equate a chickens life with a human's life. If you are a vegan, it's all good. I am not going to extol the benefits of eating meat and I am cool with people being vegetarian to whatever degree. Leave me alone though. I have a problem when people lie to try and trick others into believing their point of view. That said here is a short 15 minute video on what PETA is really all about.

WARNING: Strong language!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These nut jobs are all about saving the lives of all kinds of animals, but I dare say that 99.9% of them are for abortion or pro choice as they like to sugar coat it. It's ok to kill innocent babies but not animals.

In regards to that husband and wife team- she has him by the b@lls. He just sat submissively by while she did all the talking.

Where did you get this video Capt.?

Captain Dude said...

My bud Algrym pointed it out to me. It came from google video, you can watch them bash just abou tanything on there.