Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Be safe in 2006

It's been a rough few weeks of vacationing and time off. I am still faced with the challenge of observing several college football games but I will prevail. My rigorous training regimen of snack foods and long periods of sitting on multiple types of couches and chairs is paying off during the playoff/bowl season. Please do not attempt this type of behavior without first consulting your physician, I am a trained superhero.
That said it was good to return to the world of work and once again don my disguise as a computer nerd struggling to survive in his field. It is here that I find my most rewarding roles and challenges. Perhaps later this week I will begin hunting those elusive after Christmas bargains. They are sneaky, but they are out there.

No comments: