Monday, November 19, 2007

The New England Patriots



I am not a Patriots fan, but this is the best football team I have ever seen. You can tell they are the best because the ridiculous excuses are already starting to fly. Coach Shula says they should have an asterisk because they were "cheating." Say what you want, I wouldn't want to play this team on any Sunday.I also think the only real contenders out there right now are Green Bay and Dallas. People are finally starting to see that Peyton Manning's offensive line was the key to his success too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The offensive line is the key to any QB's success including Tom Brady. Brady would suck if you and I started on his offensive line. He had so much time to throw the ball Sunday night, I thought I saw him smoke a cigarette in the pocket.

I hate the Patriots with a passion, especially Bill Belicheck and his cut off sweat shirt, but they are quite possible the best team I've seen in my lifetime.