Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Captain is on the road


I am currently spending half of my day in a nursing home conversing with the guests, and the other half chasing my children and attempting to school them on the road. To be sure this is a trying time for my family as a loved one approaches death. This death will come soon and she is ready to see Jesus. This knowledge will not prevent the sadness of loss but such is the price of sin, thanks Adam and Eve!
Additionally I am struggling with something I never thought I would. Don't feel sad for me though, it's something that has needed to happen for years and we will see where it all leads in time. I am hopeful that things will turn out as they should and that is giving me comfort during my struggle. Please pray that I will make the right decisions in the near future.

No comments: