Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Church Stuff


Man I am getting tired of some of the church stuff I hear. I wish people would just get some joy out of their Sundays every now and then. I feel like everywhere I go people think their music has to be a certain way or it doesn't honor God, or their denomination is this or that. I am not totally enjoying my current church, but instead of whining I am meeting with the pastor and music minister to see how I can help and where God wants me. As for your denomination and music styles, it all goes back to scripture. Back it with the Bible or back your argument out of my face and no, it doesn't have to be the King James Version.;)

P.S. I am fine with different denominations and different music styles since everybody can't like the same things or always interpret scripture the same way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Open hearts, open minds, open doors. :-)